Privacy & Cookies
1. What information do we gather?
The information that we gather falls broadly into two types (please see further below for how we collect it and what we use it for):
- 1.1 Information that relates directly to you (e.g. your name and contact details, communication preferences and customer history).
- 1.2 Information that does not directly identify you (e.g. how you might browse our website), specifically:
Your IP address through the placement of cookies; and
Location data, which might be gained through your IP address
2. How we use your information
When we seek your permission. Often we will be using your information in accordance with your specific consent or instructions At other times we will use your information on one of the other lawful bases
3. How do we gather information?
3.1 Information (as set out in Section 1) is gathered in the following ways: (1) indirectly (e.g. using website technology that tracks and administers your visits through your browser, or similar technology when you use a Briota application (“App”) on a mobile device, or when you log on and/or share stories through social media;
4. Cookies and similar technologies