1. Our Technicians are trained to handle all the latest equipment provided by us with utmost care for the patients and their wellbeing.
2. Delivery :
- We shall endeavor to deliver you your products within 2 business days. We shall inform you in case of any delay in delivery of your product. We shall not be liable to pay you any damages in case of delay in service due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- Delivery charges vary for each products and will be communicated to you beforehand
- The delivery charges include delivery, installation and pickup. Dispatch of all products may not be at the same time, therefore delivery dates of multiple products constituting the same order may differ.
3. Order Tracking
We allow you to track the status of your order by calling +91 – 8600244610
4. Cancellation :
- You can only cancel your order before it has been shipped by us. If the order has already been shipped, you will be required to take delivery and pay the advance amount (If decided). No refunds will be given in case of cancellation after your order has been shipped.
- If you cancel the order before it has been shipped, we will refund the money that you have already paid, within a reasonable amount of time.
- Only refund of price of product paid by you will be given. No refund of delivery charges/shipping fee/handling charges will be given by us.
5. User Account :
- Membership of any product of BRIOTA allows a user to become a member by registration. In case of natural persons, only those who have the capacity to contract in accordance with the Indian Contract Act, 1872 can become members.
1. Damage policy
- The Lessee agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of items, regardless of cause or fault. Item damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its Market Price. The representative shall check all items in order to ascertain any damage to the items.
- Any damage that results in the product being unusable will result in the value of the product being charged to the lessee.
- A QC report stating the damages if any or a clean chit will be created on the spot and a copy of the same will be handed over to the lessee.
2. Maintenance policy
- Maintenance of electronic appliances will be taken care of by Lessor for the entire tenure of the contract. Technician of BRIOTA will guide the lessor for the same This does not cover damages or breakdowns due to mishandling.
- Such issues will be addressed & resolved within 2 days after notifying our customer care team. In case the issue is not resolved within 2 days, we will not charge the rent for the down time period.
- Lessee may cancel an order till the delivery confirmation call at no cost. However, if Lessee cancels after the confirmation call, then delivery and pick up charges are applicable.
- Lessee assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to persons or property of Renter or others arising out of the use or operation of the medical equipment
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Lessor reserves the right to refuse renting to anyone if deemed necessary due to various reasons.
Shipping & Cancellation
1. Delivery policy
- Lessee or his/her representative has to be present at the agreed date and time of delivery Otherwise extra shipping costs incurred i.e. INR 1000 will be charged by the lessor.
- Delivered items cannot be returned unless they have major defects & are non-functional.
- Though we do quality checks at our end before delivery, the lessee is expected to see if there are any damages and report the same to representative of lessor and a note of the same shall be made.
- Please note that the lessee should ensure the entry of delivery vehicle inside the premises. Additionally, lessee has to arrange for the permission to use the lift. In case you do not have lift or permission to use lift at your premises, extra labor charges will be there to carry the products through stairs.
2. Pick-up policy
- Lessee has to inform lessor 1 day prior if he wishes to terminate the contract. Lessor will send notification regarding the same as well.
- Pick-up date and time will be mutually decided by lessee and lessor. Lessee has to be present at the agreed date and time. Otherwise extra logistics costs incurred will be charged to the lessee.